Planning: Inspiration



I chose this video as part of my inspiration because I really liked the ideo of using home videos and amateur filming within my music video because it creates a comforting atmosphere and overall more relatable. However, I have chosen to mix amateur footage with footage that is used with a professional camera to create a more clean effect and will keep the audience more interested to the story to the music video.





These two Ben Howard songs I also chose to use as inspiration  because they both use the aspects of nature within them which for me create a relaxing feel to the music, which especially with the laid-back rhythm of my music video it will flow really well with the entire atmosphere that I want to create to match with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment