Planning: 60 Second pitch

Hello, today I'm here to pitch to you my idea for a music video to Swim Deep's song "She Changes The Weather." After doing research into the lyrics and analysing them, I found the meaning of the song to be about him falling in love with a girl, who has completely changed his outlook on the world, in a better prospective. The song very much uses the weather as a connotation for love, therefore the main prospect of my video will be based upon nature and how love is a part of nature. The video will show the story of one girls life and how love can shape a person throughout their life. I will be using various locations within my video, in order to show different types of nature that will conote the different types of love people will experience within their life. Thank you for listening to my 60 second pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment